Introduce Myself
Biography
My name is Gilang Pujiharti, my friends usually call me Gilang . I was born in Depok, February 9th 2001. I am the two child of 2 siblings. My brother named Subangkit Hartono, he is 23 years old now. My father and my mother is a private employee.
When I turn 6 years old, I started school at SDN Sukmajaya 2. And then i continue my school at SMP Negeri 4 Depok. After graduated on 2016, I continued my education to SMA Negeri 3 Depok. And now, I'm on 11th grade.
I have so much interest on music, but i'dont have beautiful voice to sing hehe. Even though, i'm so busy on my responsibilty being student, I decided to taking the time for listening to music. My favorite instrument is guitar. I have interest on organization, because I like new things. Oh ya, I want to tell you about my favorite food, because I very like to eat. I very like seafood, cheese, and chocolate. It's very delicious, right? Yummy.. 😋
In high school, I join extracurricular. MEZZOVOICESS and OSIS the organization I follow. I didn't forget to study as well.
Thats it, thank you
Komentar
Posting Komentar